I think it is a combination of the two. Chuy truly had feelings for Crystal, yet he also felt lonely and he wanted to be with a girlfriend. Chuy could easily relate to Crystal becase they are both dead. - Vanessa J
I believe Chuy both loved Crystal and wanted a girlfriend because he was not really stable. At the same time he really liked her and also, wanted a girlfriend because he was emotionally lost, and lonley. He wanted somebody to care for him, and he wanted this person to be somebody he really liked. So in the end I think that it was both.
2 comments:
I think it is a combination of the two. Chuy truly had feelings for Crystal, yet he also felt lonely and he wanted to be with a girlfriend. Chuy could easily relate to Crystal becase they are both dead.
- Vanessa J
I believe Chuy both loved Crystal and wanted a girlfriend because he was not really stable. At the same time he really liked her and also, wanted a girlfriend because he was emotionally lost, and lonley. He wanted somebody to care for him, and he wanted this person to be somebody he really liked. So in the end I think that it was both.
Post a Comment